4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2019 July-August Roundup||
Here is your Lassen County Fair Issue!
You will also find information on:
* Summer Camp - registration deadline July 9, 2019
* Fair - BBQ Fundraiser * Exhibit Building * Parade Float * Sunday Breakfast
* Junior Livestock Auction - Promotion Day, Radio Ad Taping, Luncheon, Desserts
* Junior Livestock Auction Carcass Contest
* Lassen County Fair All Around 4-Her
* Fair Review
* 4-H Open House
* News articles and photos from our 4-Hers
We'll see you all at the Lassen County Fair!!!
|2019 May Roundup||
Here's your 2019 May issue of the Roundup newsletter.
|2019 April Roundup Newsletter||
Here's your copy of the 2019 April 4-H Roundup Newsletter and events that may be of interest to you:
4-H Scholarship deadlines
County Horticulture Day
Milford Community Center/Milford 4-H Easter Egg Hunt
Celebrate Earth Day & Arbor Day!
County Favorite Food Day - application and instructions
LC Fair Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging
County 4-H Horse Show
If you have any question about any of these events, please give us a call at the 4-H Office, 251-8285.
|2019 March-April Roundup Newsletter||
This is your new copy of the March-April 4-H Roundup Newsletter. You will find a wealth of information on upcoming events and activities.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at the CE/4-H Office.
|2019 January/February Roundup||
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Attached is the PDF of the January and February 4-H Roundup Newsletter for your information:
2019 4-H Camp RSVP if planning to attend - January 17.
County Small Animal Skills Day - January 19 at Lassen High School Student Center.
Chico State Sheep & Meat Goat Day - February 9 at Chico Farm
County Large Animal Skills Day - February 18 at Jensen Hall at the Lassen County Fairgrounds. RSVP by 2/10 to the 4-H office.
County Presentation Day information.
Miscellaneous club and member news.
Important information for parents and leaders.
|2018 November/December Roundup||
Here's your November/December Roundup newsletter for your reading.
If you have any questions about any of the topics or articles, please contact us at the 4-H office.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
|2018 September/October Roundup||
Here's your September/October issue of the Roundup newsletter.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the 4-H office.
|2017 October Roundup||
Look what's happening in 4-H...
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event
* 4-H Achievement Night - Member & Leader Recognition
* County Shooting Sports project
* 4-H Outreach meeting
* Countywide Small Animal Skills Day
* 4-H Trunk-or-Treat party
* 4-Hers in the News
* Happy Halloween...
|2017 August Roundup||
Here's your copy of the August 2107 Roundup newsletter. There are some important dates and events that might be of interest to you.
* Fair Review meeting
* Council meeting
* 4-H Open House
* JLA Carcass contest and check dispersal
* Record Book information
|2017 April Roundup||
Here's the April 4-H Roundup with lots of information on upcoming events and activities. We hope to see you...
Please find attached your copy of the 2017 January Roundup newsletter.
You might find the following items of interest to you:
* Ugly Sweater Party - December 4
* Abby Dunn Fundraiser - December 15
* Last Day to enroll in a market animal - December 31
* County Small Animal Skills Day - January 14
* Chico State Swine Education Day - January 21
* County Presentation Day information
* Camp Candy Bar Fundraiser
From all of us at the Lassen County Cooperative Extension Office, we wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Darcy Hanson, David Lile, Mary Ann Gollnick & Tom Getts
|4-H Round-Up Calendar of Events||
This is your one-page Calendar of Events for June and July. The June/July Fair Issue will be published and emailed June 24, 2014.