4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2019 October/November (6,842KB)||
Here's your copy of the October/November 4-H Roundup newsletter.
* 4-H Achievement Night ~ Member & Leader Recognition
* County 4-H Horticulture Day
* County Outdoor Adventure project
* National 4-H Week
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event
* County Shooting Sports project
* County Leadership Development project
* County Beginning 4-H project
* County Dog project
* Opportunity Grant applications
* Standish 4-H Fall Festival
|2019 September Roundup (3,137KB)||
Welcome to a new 4-H Year!
This September issue of the Roundup newsletter has the following important information for you:
* How to Enroll for the '19-'20 4-H Year
* Countywide Officers' Training
* County Record Book Competition
* Opportunity Grant
* Countywide Beginning 4-H Project
* Countywide Leadership Group
* National 4-H Week
|2019 July-August Roundup (6,580KB)||
Here is your Lassen County Fair Issue!
You will also find information on:
* Summer Camp - registration deadline July 9, 2019
* Fair - BBQ Fundraiser * Exhibit Building * Parade Float * Sunday Breakfast
* Junior Livestock Auction - Promotion Day, Radio Ad Taping, Luncheon, Desserts
* Junior Livestock Auction Carcass Contest
* Lassen County Fair All Around 4-Her
* Fair Review
* 4-H Open House
* News articles and photos from our 4-Hers
We'll see you all at the Lassen County Fair!!!
|2019 May Roundup (6,311KB)||
Here's your 2019 May issue of the Roundup newsletter.
|2019 April Roundup Newsletter (4,439KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2019 April 4-H Roundup Newsletter and events that may be of interest to you:
4-H Scholarship deadlines
County Horticulture Day
Milford Community Center/Milford 4-H Easter Egg Hunt
Celebrate Earth Day & Arbor Day!
County Favorite Food Day - application and instructions
LC Fair Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging
County 4-H Horse Show
If you have any question about any of these events, please give us a call at the 4-H Office, 251-8285.
|2019 March-April Roundup Newsletter (3,718KB)||
This is your new copy of the March-April 4-H Roundup Newsletter. You will find a wealth of information on upcoming events and activities.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at the CE/4-H Office.
|2019 January/February Roundup (4,742KB)||
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Attached is the PDF of the January and February 4-H Roundup Newsletter for your information:
2019 4-H Camp RSVP if planning to attend - January 17.
County Small Animal Skills Day - January 19 at Lassen High School Student Center.
Chico State Sheep & Meat Goat Day - February 9 at Chico Farm
County Large Animal Skills Day - February 18 at Jensen Hall at the Lassen County Fairgrounds. RSVP by 2/10 to the 4-H office.
County Presentation Day information.
Miscellaneous club and member news.
Important information for parents and leaders.
|4-H Round-Up Calendar of Events (476KB)||
This is your one-page Calendar of Events for June and July. The June/July Fair Issue will be published and emailed June 24, 2014.