4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2019 March-April Roundup Newsletter (3,718KB)||
This is your new copy of the March-April 4-H Roundup Newsletter. You will find a wealth of information on upcoming events and activities.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at the CE/4-H Office.
|2019 January/February Roundup (4,742KB)||
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Attached is the PDF of the January and February 4-H Roundup Newsletter for your information:
2019 4-H Camp RSVP if planning to attend - January 17.
County Small Animal Skills Day - January 19 at Lassen High School Student Center.
Chico State Sheep & Meat Goat Day - February 9 at Chico Farm
County Large Animal Skills Day - February 18 at Jensen Hall at the Lassen County Fairgrounds. RSVP by 2/10 to the 4-H office.
County Presentation Day information.
Miscellaneous club and member news.
Important information for parents and leaders.
|2018 November/December Roundup (3,754KB)||
Here's your November/December Roundup newsletter for your reading.
If you have any questions about any of the topics or articles, please contact us at the 4-H office.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
|2018 September/October Roundup (3,374KB)||
Here's your September/October issue of the Roundup newsletter.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the 4-H office.
|2018 July - Special Fair Issue (6,804KB)||
Here's your 2018 July - Special Fair Issue of the Roundup Newsletter.
In this you will find all sorts of information on the Lassen County Fair:
* Fair BBQ
* Junior Livestock Auction Information
* LC Fair All Around 4-Her Award
* 4-Hers Making News
* Standish 4-H Yard Sale
If you have any questions, please contact the 4-H office at 251-8285.
Until next time...
|2018 May-June Roundup (3,661KB)||
Here's your copy of the May-June 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Items that may be interest to you...
* Market sheep, swine & goat tagging
* County 4-H Horse Show
* Fair RV parking sign-ups
* State 4-H Field Day - registration deadline
* Lassen County All Star 4-H Ambassador applications now available
* Fair Livestock entry deadline - June 8
* Fair Still Exhibit entry deadline - June 15
* County Dog Show
If you have any questions regarding this newsletter, please give us a call.
|2017 October Roundup (5,498KB)||
Look what's happening in 4-H...
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event
* 4-H Achievement Night - Member & Leader Recognition
* County Shooting Sports project
* 4-H Outreach meeting
* Countywide Small Animal Skills Day
* 4-H Trunk-or-Treat party
* 4-Hers in the News
* Happy Halloween...
|2017 August Roundup (4,233KB)||
Here's your copy of the August 2107 Roundup newsletter. There are some important dates and events that might be of interest to you.
* Fair Review meeting
* Council meeting
* 4-H Open House
* JLA Carcass contest and check dispersal
* Record Book information
|2017 April Roundup (4,932KB)||
Here's the April 4-H Roundup with lots of information on upcoming events and activities. We hope to see you...
|2017 Roundup (10,960KB)||
Please find attached your copy of the 2017 January Roundup newsletter.
You might find the following items of interest to you:
* Ugly Sweater Party - December 4
* Abby Dunn Fundraiser - December 15
* Last Day to enroll in a market animal - December 31
* County Small Animal Skills Day - January 14
* Chico State Swine Education Day - January 21
* County Presentation Day information
* Camp Candy Bar Fundraiser
From all of us at the Lassen County Cooperative Extension Office, we wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Darcy Hanson, David Lile, Mary Ann Gollnick & Tom Getts
|4-H Round-Up Calendar of Events (476KB)||
This is your one-page Calendar of Events for June and July. The June/July Fair Issue will be published and emailed June 24, 2014.