Dec 17, 2020 | View All Issues
There will be a free Pest Management Virtual Seminar sponsored by the Siskiyou Ag Department and Corteva on Monday, December 21, from 8 am to 3:15 pm.
Contact Carolyn Gorden at email@example.com by 2 pm tomorrow, Friday, December 18, to receive a link to the Zoom meeting (include Pest Management Seminar in the subject line of your email). Department of Pesticide Regulations Continuing Education Credits will be offered. There is no cost to attend.
- Post Fire Insect Identification and Management
- Aphid Management in Alfalfa
- Weed Control in Grass Pasture
- Weed Control Trials in Alfalfa
- Herbicide Options for Right of Way & Forestry Sites
- Maple Leaf Spot and Red Fir/White Fir Diseases
- Overview of Groundwater Protection Regulations
- Laws and Regulations Review
- The Role of Adjuvants in Herbicide Application
- Managing Invasive Tree Pests and Diseases with IPM
Download (376KB PDF)