4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2017 April Roundup||
Here's the April 4-H Roundup with lots of information on upcoming events and activities. We hope to see you...
|2017 March Roundup||
Here's your March issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter which is full of information on upcoming event and activities.
Thank you to all who submitted articles and photos for this isse!
Until next time...
|2017 February Roundup||
Happy Valentines Day to all of you!
Please find the following information in this issue of the Roundup newsletter:
* County 4-H Presentation Day information
* County Small Animal Skills Day
* County Home Arts Extravaganza
* Citizenship Washington Focus Delegate fundraiser
* Lots of Club and Project reports
Have a wonderful February!
Please find attached your copy of the 2017 January Roundup newsletter.
You might find the following items of interest to you:
* Ugly Sweater Party - December 4
* Abby Dunn Fundraiser - December 15
* Last Day to enroll in a market animal - December 31
* County Small Animal Skills Day - January 14
* Chico State Swine Education Day - January 21
* County Presentation Day information
* Camp Candy Bar Fundraiser
From all of us at the Lassen County Cooperative Extension Office, we wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Darcy Hanson, David Lile, Mary Ann Gollnick & Tom Getts
|2016 November/December Roundup||
Here is the November/December issue of the Roundup newsletter. Included in this issue:
* Countywide Beginning 4-H Project meeting
* Favorite Foods Day application due date
* Citizenship Washington Focus
* Junior Livestock Auction committee - recruiting members
* Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
|2016 October Roundup||
A new issue is available for the 4-H Roundup.
October 2016 Newsletter Contents:
National 4-H Week - October 2-8
Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event - October 5-16
Cow Patty Bingo Fundraiser - October 13
Favorite Foods Day - November 12
Club & Project Reports
In this issue of the Roundup newsletter you will find the following items that may be of interest to you:
* Citizenship Washington Focus Study Travel opportunity - Information meeting will be held 9/8, 5:30 pm at the 4-H office.
* Council Budget meeting - September 12
* County Record Book Judging information - September 20
* Opportunity Grant applications are available.
* County Officers' Training - September 26
* 4-H Achievement Night - Member Recognition & Leader Appreciation
* National 4-H Week - October 2-8, 2016
* Cow Patty Bingo - Diamond Mt Casino & Lassen County 4-H fundraiser
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event - October 5-16
* Why Conference information
|2016 July Roundup||
Here's your special fair issue of the July Roundup newsletter.
Items of interest to you and your family:
* Calendar of Events
* 4-H Barbecue Fundraiser
* Livestock Exhibitor information
* Junior Livestock Auction information
* Fair Parade Entry
* 4-H Awards sponsors
* Cow Pie Bingo fundraiser
* 4-H Open House
* Fair Review meeting
* JLA Carcass Contest
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE LASSEN COUNTY FAIR!
|2016 June Roundup||
Here's your copy of the 2016 June Roundup newsletter!
Items of interest to you:
* All Star application deadline
* Lassen County Fair Deadlines
- RV Space reservation (June 1, 8 AM until spaces are filled)
- Livestock entries (Friday, June 3)
- Still entries (Friday, June 10)
* Standish 4-H Yard Sale
* 4-H Horse Show
* 4-H Dog Show
* State 4-H Leadership Conference deadline
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 251-8285.
Thank you and have a great week!
|California 4-H Presentation Day Manual- revised 2015||
Here is a revised copy of the California 4-H Presentation Day Manual.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the 4-H Office.
|4-H Round-Up Calendar of Events||
This is your one-page Calendar of Events for June and July. The June/July Fair Issue will be published and emailed June 24, 2014.