4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2021 April (3,376KB)||
Here's your new issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter and several opportunities you might be interested in.
* Fair Board Livestock meeting
* Junior Livestock Auction Committee meeting
* Cattle Skills Day - hosted by the LC Junior Fair Board
* Market Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging
* Providence 4-H Large & Small Animal Skill Day
Those of us at the CE and 4-H office wish you all a wonderful Easter!
|March 4, 2021 (3,651KB)||
Here's your latest issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Item of interest for the month of March:
* Beef Tagging & Weigh-in - March 7
* Lake 4-H Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner - March 13
* Lake 4-H Breakfast - March 20
* Standish 4-H Indian Taco Feed Drive Through - March 20
* Spotlight on our 4-H Members
* New County 4-H Fundraiser to benefit our 4-H Program
* All Around 4-Her of the Year description and application
Please contact us if you have any questions.
|2021 February-March (1,499KB)||
Here's your February-March issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter. You'll find information on:
* County 4-H Presentation Day
* Lassen County Fair - new changes to the 2021 the premium book
* 4-H Club & Member Spotlight
* Beef Tagging
* Lake 4-H Corned Beef Cabbage Dinner
* Standish 4-H Indian Taco Dinner
|2020 November-December Roundup (4,492KB)||
Here's your November/December issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the CE 4-H office.
We wish you all a wonderful Christmas and healthy New Year!
|2020 October Roundup (6,674KB)||
Here's your October 2020 Roundup newsletter.
* National 4-H Week
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event
* County 4-H Sharpshooters project
* County 4-H Dog Project
* County 4-H Cloverbuds Project for ages 5 to 8
* County 4-H Leadership Development Project
* 4-H Achievement Night ~ Member & Leader Recognition (deadline Oct. 20)
Please contact us at the 4-H office if you have any questions regarding any of the following projects or events.
Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!!!
|2020 September Roundup (8,753KB)||
Here's your issue of the 2020 September Roundup newsletter!
The following information may be of interest to you...
* '20-'21 New 4-H Enrollment information
* County Officers' Training
* Lassen 4-H Leadership Project
* County Cloverbud Project
* Opportunity Grants
* County Record Book Competition
* Our 4-H Youth in the News
|2020 July Roundup (2,102KB)||
Here's your 4-H Roundup newsletter for July!
We received notification from the Lassen County Fair that they will not be accepting still exhibits at this time. Once a new date has been set, they will post it on their Facebook page.
Items that may be of interest to you:
* Market Animal Tag Number & Weight deadline
* JLA Promotion Day information
* LC Fair Virtual Show information and deadlines
* JLA Virtual Auction information and deadlines
* County 4-H Ambassador application
Thank you and have a fun and safe July 4th weekend!!!
|2020 June Roundup (3,657KB)||
Here's your June issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this months issue.
Thank you and continue to stay well!
|2020 April/May Roundup (2,438KB)||
Hello Everyone! Here is the new issue of the 4-H Roundup full of information on upcoming 4-H events.
Stay safe and well!
|2020 March Roundup (5,484KB)||
Here's your March 2020 issue of the 4-H Roundup Newsletter.
- County Large Animal Skills Day - March 8
- Beef Tagging - March 8
- Lake 4-H Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner - March 15
- Standish 4-H Indian Taco Feed - March 21
- Youth for Quality Care of Animals workshop - March 25
|2020 February Roundup (4,018KB)||
Here's your current issue the 4-H Roundup newsletter with information on upcoming events and activities:
County Small Animal Skills Day
Chico State Sheep & Goat Day
County Favorite Foods Day
County Presentation Day
Beef Tagging & Weigh-in
Quality Assurance Training
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
|2020 January Roundup (16,461KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2020 January Roundup newsletter.
* CSU Chico Swine Skills Day & Sheep and Goat Day
* Favorite Foods Day information
* Countywide Small Animal Skills Day
* County Presentation Day information
* Beef Tagging & Weigh-in
* Quality Assurance Training for market animal exhibitors
Here's wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
|2019 July-August Roundup (6,580KB)||
Here is your Lassen County Fair Issue!
You will also find information on:
* Summer Camp - registration deadline July 9, 2019
* Fair - BBQ Fundraiser * Exhibit Building * Parade Float * Sunday Breakfast
* Junior Livestock Auction - Promotion Day, Radio Ad Taping, Luncheon, Desserts
* Junior Livestock Auction Carcass Contest
* Lassen County Fair All Around 4-Her
* Fair Review
* 4-H Open House
* News articles and photos from our 4-Hers
We'll see you all at the Lassen County Fair!!!
|2019 May Roundup (6,311KB)||
Here's your 2019 May issue of the Roundup newsletter.
|2019 April Roundup Newsletter (4,439KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2019 April 4-H Roundup Newsletter and events that may be of interest to you:
4-H Scholarship deadlines
County Horticulture Day
Milford Community Center/Milford 4-H Easter Egg Hunt
Celebrate Earth Day & Arbor Day!
County Favorite Food Day - application and instructions
LC Fair Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging
County 4-H Horse Show
If you have any question about any of these events, please give us a call at the 4-H Office, 251-8285.