4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|2020 July Roundup (2,102KB)||
Here's your 4-H Roundup newsletter for July!
Items that may be of interest to you:
* Market Animal Tag Number & Weight deadline
* JLA Promotion Day information
* LC Fair Virtual Show information and deadlines
* JLA Virtual Auction information and deadlines
* County 4-H Ambassador application
Thank you and have a fun and safe July 4th weekend!!!
|2020 June Roundup (3,657KB)||
Here's your June issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this months issue.
Thank you and continue to stay well!
|2020 April/May Roundup (2,438KB)||
Hello Everyone! Here is the new issue of the 4-H Roundup full of information on upcoming 4-H events.
Stay safe and well!
|2020 March Roundup (5,484KB)||
Here's your March 2020 issue of the 4-H Roundup Newsletter.
- County Large Animal Skills Day - March 8
- Beef Tagging - March 8
- Lake 4-H Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner - March 15
- Standish 4-H Indian Taco Feed - March 21
- Youth for Quality Care of Animals workshop - March 25
|2020 February Roundup (4,018KB)||
Here's your current issue the 4-H Roundup newsletter with information on upcoming events and activities:
County Small Animal Skills Day
Chico State Sheep & Goat Day
County Favorite Foods Day
County Presentation Day
Beef Tagging & Weigh-in
Quality Assurance Training
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
|2020 January Roundup (16,461KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2020 January Roundup newsletter.
* CSU Chico Swine Skills Day & Sheep and Goat Day
* Favorite Foods Day information
* Countywide Small Animal Skills Day
* County Presentation Day information
* Beef Tagging & Weigh-in
* Quality Assurance Training for market animal exhibitors
Here's wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
|2019 November - December (7,728KB)||
Here's your November/December 4-H Roundup newsletter. Enclosed is information about:
* 4-H Achievement Night - Member & Leader Recognition on November 8th
* County Horticulture Day - November 10
* County Home Arts Extravaganza - December 15
* Favorite Foods Day - February 1
* County Presentation Day - February 29
* County project meeting dates
* 4-H Member Spotlight
We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!
|2019 October/November (6,842KB)||
Here's your copy of the October/November 4-H Roundup newsletter.
* 4-H Achievement Night ~ Member & Leader Recognition
* County 4-H Horticulture Day
* County Outdoor Adventure project
* National 4-H Week
* Tractor Supply Paper Clover Event
* County Shooting Sports project
* County Leadership Development project
* County Beginning 4-H project
* County Dog project
* Opportunity Grant applications
* Standish 4-H Fall Festival
|2019 September Roundup (3,137KB)||
Welcome to a new 4-H Year!
This September issue of the Roundup newsletter has the following important information for you:
* How to Enroll for the '19-'20 4-H Year
* Countywide Officers' Training
* County Record Book Competition
* Opportunity Grant
* Countywide Beginning 4-H Project
* Countywide Leadership Group
* National 4-H Week
|2019 July-August Roundup (6,580KB)||
Here is your Lassen County Fair Issue!
You will also find information on:
* Summer Camp - registration deadline July 9, 2019
* Fair - BBQ Fundraiser * Exhibit Building * Parade Float * Sunday Breakfast
* Junior Livestock Auction - Promotion Day, Radio Ad Taping, Luncheon, Desserts
* Junior Livestock Auction Carcass Contest
* Lassen County Fair All Around 4-Her
* Fair Review
* 4-H Open House
* News articles and photos from our 4-Hers
We'll see you all at the Lassen County Fair!!!
|2019 May Roundup (6,311KB)||
Here's your 2019 May issue of the Roundup newsletter.
|2019 April Roundup Newsletter (4,439KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2019 April 4-H Roundup Newsletter and events that may be of interest to you:
4-H Scholarship deadlines
County Horticulture Day
Milford Community Center/Milford 4-H Easter Egg Hunt
Celebrate Earth Day & Arbor Day!
County Favorite Food Day - application and instructions
LC Fair Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging
County 4-H Horse Show
If you have any question about any of these events, please give us a call at the 4-H Office, 251-8285.
|2019 March-April Roundup Newsletter (3,718KB)||
This is your new copy of the March-April 4-H Roundup Newsletter. You will find a wealth of information on upcoming events and activities.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at the CE/4-H Office.
|2019 January/February Roundup (4,742KB)||
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Attached is the PDF of the January and February 4-H Roundup Newsletter for your information:
2019 4-H Camp RSVP if planning to attend - January 17.
County Small Animal Skills Day - January 19 at Lassen High School Student Center.
Chico State Sheep & Meat Goat Day - February 9 at Chico Farm
County Large Animal Skills Day - February 18 at Jensen Hall at the Lassen County Fairgrounds. RSVP by 2/10 to the 4-H office.
County Presentation Day information.
Miscellaneous club and member news.
Important information for parents and leaders.