Jun 30, 2023 | View All Issues
Here's your July-August issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
In this issue you will find important information on the Lassen County Fair:
* Feature Booths and Still Exhibits must be received July 10/11 from 12 to 6 pm in Jensen Hall.
* Junior Livestock Auction Promotion Day and Radio taping - July 11, 9:30 am, Memorial Park.
* 4-H Dog Show - July 16, 10 am, Judging Pavilion
* 4-H Fair BBQ Fundraiser - July 18, 5 to 6:30 pm, fairgrounds. If you have any unsold tickets, please return them to the 4-H office. We currently do not have any to sell. All sold ticket monies need to be returned to the 4-H office by July 11. Thank you.
* Junior Livestock Exhibitor Information
* Junior Livestock Auction Information
* Thank you to our Fair Award Sponsors
* 4-H Open House - August 22, 4 to 6 pm, Tractor Supply
* Junior Livestock Auction Carcass Contest - August 22, 6:30 pm, Judging Pavilion
* 4-H Fair Review meeting - August 24, 5 pm, 4-H office
* Council meeting - August 24, 6 pm, 4-H office
* All Around 4-Her of the Year applications due in 4-H office.
If you have any questions regarding any items in the Roundup, please contact us at the 4-H office.
Have a wonderful Independence Day and a safe long-weekend with your family.
Download (4,805KB PDF)