4-H Round-Up Newsletter
|July 2022 - Special Fair Issue (1,373KB)||
Here's your July 2022 4-H Roundup newsletter that's filled with information on our upcoming Fair.
* JLA Promotion Day and Radio Taping
* Barbecue Fundraiser dinner
* Fair Parade Entry
* Sunday Breakfast
* Junior Livestock Auction
We hope you have a wonderful time at the fair and good luck exhibiting your animal and still exhibit projects that you have been working on throughout the year!
Happy 4th of July and please be safe!
We'll see you at the Fair!
|April 2022 Roundup (3,464KB)|
|March 2022 Roundup (5,904KB)|
|February 2022 Roundup (4,796KB)|
|January 2022 Roundup (3,813KB)|
|November/December 2021 Roundup (11,207KB)||
Here's your November/December issue of the 4-H Round-Up Newsletter.
the following information maybe of interest to you:
* Veteran's Day Parade
* County Shooting Sports project
* NEW County Poultry project
* County Dog project
* County Leadership project
* County Cloverbuds project
* Chico State Sheep & Goat Day - must pre-register
* County & Regional Presentation Days
* Achievement Night Highlights
* Last Day to enroll in a Market Animal project
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a nice weekend and Happy Veteran's Day!
Lassen 4-H CES
|October 2021 Roundup||
Here's your copy of the October 2021 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Below you will find a list of events and activities that may be of interest to you:
* ENROLL NOW FOR THE NEW YEAR!
* October 3-9 - National 4-H Week
* October 7 - County Officers' Training for club president, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer
* Milford 4-H Club celebrates National 4-H Week "Coloring Contest"
* County Record Book competition
* Achievement Night - Member & Leader Recognition "Hippies & Cowboys" - October 30, 5 to 7, Lassen High School Student Center (more information will be emailed)
* Countywide Projects - County Leadership, Shooting Sports, Cloverbuds, Dog
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the CE 4-H office, 251-8285.
|Late Summer 2021 (2,704KB)||
Here's your late summer 2021 of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Please note the following date changes:
* JLA Carcass Contest and check dispersal - will be held Tuesday, August 31.
* Fair Review - September 23
* All Around 4-Her of the Year - October 5
If you have any questions, please contact me at the 4-H office.
|June 2021 Roundup (2,562KB)||
Here's your current issue of the Round-Up newsletter.
Please note the following upcoming events:
- County 4-H Fair Cleanup & Repair Day - Monday, June 14
- Fair entry DEADLINE - Tuesday, June 15
- '20-'21 Club year-end Treasurer reports
- County Ambassador application deadline
- Fair BBQ Fundraiser information
|May 2021 Roundup (4,401KB)||
Here's your copy of the 2021 May Roundup newsletter.
In issue you will find information on the following:
* Market Sheep, Swine & Goat Tagging - May 8
* YQCA for all youth taking a food animal to fair
* Providence 4-H Animal Field Day
* LC Fair entry deadline
* Occupancy Limits for UC 4-H Activities & Programs and
* County Ambassador application
* Lassen County 4-H Sticker Fundraiser
* Kids Baking Championship
* 4-H Club & Member Spotlight
|March 2021 Roundup (3,651KB)||
Here's your latest issue of the 4-H Roundup newsletter.
Item of interest for the month of March:
* Beef Tagging & Weigh-in - March 7
* Lake 4-H Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner - March 13
* Lake 4-H Breakfast - March 20
* Standish 4-H Indian Taco Feed Drive Through - March 20
* Spotlight on our 4-H Members
* New County 4-H Fundraiser to benefit our 4-H Program
* All Around 4-Her of the Year description and application
Please contact us if you have any questions.